Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Great work! :D very funny :P and I actually managed to understand a lot of this. I wish I could do something this good for my Japanese final

An Arrow in the Knee An Arrow in the Knee

Awesome :D

Hahaha hilarious. And so true. What's that song during the credits by the way? And just to point out, there are certain parts where he switches between having 3 or 4 fingers on his hand... but awesome nonetheless :D

my son ate the neighbours my son ate the neighbours

Creepy in a good way :D

I found this video very hilarious, though most of the things were very... odd... but either way it was actually very funny. (And I watched that little "scene" at the end of the credits... O__O) Keep up the great work :)

Clockworkpixel responds:

lol i will try (and if you thought this was odd wait to you see the christmas toon)

Valentine's Day 2009 Valentine's Day 2009

:D Great animation

Probably the happiest you can be in a zombie invasion. Great animation, and I love your "style" of animating.

Problem vs Power Problem vs Power

Funny

Excellent point, and extremely hilarious. What would he have done to the tree with all that power?

ASP responds:

The original idea for the 'bad' to the hobo was that his house was gonna get taken by Jim, and the original 'bad' for the cat was that Jim uses the power to cut down the tree.... and into a furnace...

FlashToonz: Zombie Attack FlashToonz: Zombie Attack

Hahaha

I'm not sure whether you intended this to be funny or not, but I sure found it hilarious, though I do agree it could've had more of a story-line, and I really wanted to know what happened next... unless he died, but I really find this hilarious, great job.

Doctor's Visit Doctor's Visit

Excellent

Do you have a case of 'silly willys'?

Tarboy Tarboy

Wat more can I say than... epic...

How smoothly the animation ran alongside with the music was brilliant, and the effects were AWESOME... cant wait to see number 2... unexplainible...

Stickfight(first flash) Stickfight(first flash)

BLOODY AWESOME!!!

Honestly, 4 ur first animation this is awesome, sound effects n all, only had a problem with the end explosion, but other than dat AWESOME!!!

Grumatorium Grumatorium

Wherd jimmy go???

another 1 of ur awesum animations ive seen, wat happnd to dat kid dat fell down the toilet??? anywayz, funny 2, cant w8 to see ur next animation :)